In which i ruin my schedule.

idk.

why.

but i'd ruin my schedule. ( HOLIDAY SCHEDULE )

but i wanna be organised-

hye assalammualaikum, back again !

schedule? it is a step to make me organised in this one week holiday because i wanna make it meaningful this time. I want to keep fit, i want to be hardworking and study. yeah that's the spirit. so literally this is my schedule looks like:


but i already broke the schedule ! yesterday i woke up at ten. then idk what i did but i started to clean my room and study site at one. LOL. dealing with the study site is easier than dealing with my room. idk is it my room or a disposal site. and then my room looks like:

the bags are full on the floor 
(Bed full with clothes before)

but before i cleaned all the messy,my room was terrible !!!! and i manage to create a study site on my own since i do not have any study table. and the result looks like this: 

not so study site but comfortable for me to study and blogging 
(currently sitting there)


now everything is set and comfortable so i should be organised ! Go Go Go aiman !! 
that was yesterday. i woke up late then i decided to broke the schedule ( yesterday only ) . hahahaha so everything start today ! 

aiman farhana, xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts